Saturday, September 30, 2006

30 sept,2006

Why I am here ?

Whenever I have a spare time, I always thoughts that why i am here ? why god has send me on this earth ? then I think of the geeth silog which lord krishna explained to arjun in the battle of mahabharata

"karmany evadhikaraste ma phalesu kadacana
ma karma-phala-hetur bhur ma te sango stv akarmani "

Means - you have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activites and never be attached to not doing your duty.
Work with results becomes the cause of bondage; therefore such work is not auspicious. Everyone has his proprietory rightin regard to prescribed duties, but should act without attachment to the result; such disinterested obligatory duties doubtlessly lead one to the path of liberation.
so I think god has send me on this earth with some aim, and I am not aware of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home