Sunday, September 24, 2006

My last Diwali

My last diwali (3rd nov,2005) is unforgettable for me. I was in Greater Noida, at that time I was I was working in Galgotia's college as a Lecturer. My biggest ever mistake of my life was that I didn't gone to home on that diwali. There in Greater Noida, I was living with my two other frineds Yogi and Naveen. Naveen was in Pune for an interview, so only yogi and I was there on the flat. In the evening we perform puja and kept diya's in every room and at every window and also I kept one candle on my study table. My study table was of platic and all my book, certificates and my computer was there on the table. After performing puja, we went outside to meet other friends. Hardly afterone hour we come back and what we saw , whole flat was full of dense black smoke. when we left the flat all lights were on, but due to the smoke we couldn't able to see the tubelight. After seeing all that, we called our one more friend Abhay and we all try to extinguish the fire. Fire was caught due to the candle on my study table. I had lost my all books, my certificates and my computer.
From that diwali I learned one thing that never keep lighted candle on a table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home