Saturday, September 23, 2006

23 sept,2006

Things I am missing here in Bangalore

I belong to famous place of north India- Agra. Agra is famous for Taj Mahal,petha, Dal moath and leather work. Taj Mahal is just 500 meter away from my home or you can say that my home is 500 meters away from Taj Mahal. After coming here in Bangalore I am missing some things. First of all my Parents specially my mother.
Secondly- Milk. when I was in Agra and Greater Noida ( from where I have completed my B.Tech) I used to drink one litre milk in my breakfast and that is also pure. I used to go to early
in the morning to bring milk. Thirdly the Cooks of the CDAC Canteen doesn't know how to make a chapatti, some times you will find it half cooked and from one side it is black and other side is white.
Things I am feeling comfortable And here in Bangalore, specially in CDAC campus environment in really very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home