Sunday, September 17, 2006

16 sept,2006
Who Was She ?
Today i saw a very interesting dream and it is as follows

I am in a class and some girl is sitting behind me and I am not able to see her face, who is see and after sometime she start tickling with my hairs and again I tried to see her face but I am again not able to see her face and then I tried to bent towards her, then somebody souted that raman sir is coming then, i tried to sit in hurry till that raman sir was in class and he asked to me , Raj what is going on ? I replied, nothing sir.
After that I saw myself that I am taking a dinner and we are in a queue and i am talking with my friend that who was she ? who was sitting behind me ? and I don't know that Raman sir was standing behind me in the queue, when my turns came i was still talking with my friend about that incident then, raman sir gently rub my hairs and said, "Raj your turn". I turned back and quickly take a plate and after that my alarm start ringing and I was out of dream, I saw the time it was 8:00 am.

1 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger The Visitor said...

So it was Raman sir was it? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home