Sunday, September 17, 2006

16 sept,2006

Happiest moment of my Life


Before telling the happiest moment of my life, I want to tell you about myfamily background. We lives in a joint family with my uncle. My father is the eldest among his brothers and my aunty and my cousins are always jealous to us.
After my +2, I gave the UPSEAT exam and that time my uncle's eldest son was doing doing his engg and he was very intelligent and they (my auntyand my cousins) were jealous of us because they says that we (myself andmy brothers or sisters) can't study and they can't clear any exam.
But from my childhood, I never failed in any exam and this time also when the UPSEAT exam result came, I was selected and I was the only student from my school who has cleared the upseat exam. And my result shuts my aunty's mouth and that day was the happiest moment of my life . And now whenever I closed my eyes and think about that day, I recognised every moment of that day that I gave some happines to my parents.
After completion of my B.Tech, till that my uncle's eldest son was selected in DRDO after 3-4 years of completion of his B.Tech and his starting salarywas 16000/- and again my aunty's words were there that no one from my family can't do a job with such a good salary, I joined teaching teaching line and my starting salary was 13000/- and again that shuts my aunty's mouth for amoment.
These two are my happiest moment of my life as far as I think because forany parents, what they want is that his son/daughter do some thing theywant from his child that give them happiness and nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home