Sunday, August 27, 2006

My First Experience with MGPA


Its amazing, I never have that experience. I am happy that I have cleared my first MGPA.

Firstly I was little bit nervous. At 03:20 PM I got the Paper and my heart starts beat with much higher speed, but when I read the problem it was simple, but time pressure make it hard
because time was so limited that in the first one hour , you have to understand the problem and then you have to create a logic, take the dry run of the created logic and in the next one hour you have to implement the created logic in the parikshak environment, this (next) one hour is more dangerous, because when you are in parikshak you can't imagine that when this one hour has passed. I was lucky that I get all Y's in first attempt.

My first MGPA was alright, but my second MGPA was not so good, I got 3 Y's and 1 X. And it was hard to find why one X , in that one hour.

So what I have learned from my these two MGPA's is

- I have to manage my time

- read the problem carefully

- try more than 3-4 dry runs

- keep patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home