Saturday, September 23, 2006

23 sept,2006

In this blog I am going to tell you about my friend's love, actually it was not his love it was his attraction towards girls.

I meet with him in my B.tech, B.tech is a four year degree course means eight semester. When we were in first semester he was attracted by a girl, let her name was first girl because I don't want to take her name, otherwise he will beat me. so in that whole semester he talked about her and also dreaming about her, then second semester come and after 3-4 weeks he said," raj I like that girl (suppose second girl) then I asked him, what about the first one?. He replied she is also in the list and for backup. In the third semester he was attracted to third one and in fourth with fourth one, so, when fifth semester started, I asked him , are you a butterfly ? who sits on one flower for some time and then go to the next flower", then he replied,"actually I was in love with a girl named anjali and she died in an accident and I am trying to find her in all the girls, so
in some girl I found her smile,in some her activities, similiar to anjali and so on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home